APPLY TO BECOME AN
Who You Are
You are a numbers-focused driver of results. Your energy is sourced from your inherent motivation to actualize your purpose. You get deep meaning from bringing in clients who are changing the world as we know it. You take extreme ownership of your work and are dedicated to constant improvement. You eat personal growth for breakfast, take pride in charting your own path, and are leveling up on the daily.
As an Account Executive, you’re leading the charge on dealmaking. You’re a digital marketing expert with dozens (or hundreds) of campaigns under your belt. You create fully custom strategies tailored to the specific needs of each client. You stay up to date on innovative new marketing techniques and technologies to add to your selling arsenal. You’re hungry to source new leads and close new business because the income and impact is exciting … addicting, even.
You will bring in and nurture partner and prospect relationships through events/conferences, content marketing, and inbound and outbound sales. Above all else, you want to put points on the board to help Magic scale to the next level, which allows us to scale our positive influence on the world.
You’ll be responsible for guiding prospects through the sales process, which involves conducting exploration calls, formulating reports and proposals, and presenting them to the client.
Your deep wealth of digital marketing expertise and sales prowess makes you a true Swiss Army Knife, crafting omni-channel strategies by day and closing deals by night. In fact, if you looked up “closer” in the dictionary, your name would be next to it.
You are the driving force behind Magic’s growth and the growth of companies truly making the world a better place.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO...
- Has at least 3-5 years of experience as a digital marketing strategist or Account Manager
- Has at least 2 years of digital marketing sales experience
- Is passionate, personable, and has excellent communication skills
- Can answer sophisticated questions about paid media and digital marketing with absolute clarity
- Has experience using CRMS, such as HubSpot, to manage the sales pipeline, and Asana (or other project management tools) to manage your workflow
- You know the in’s and out’s of building custom, multi-channel marketing funnels
- You know enough about optimizing Facebook and Google ads to be dangerous (we have very senior media managers who can provide extra firepower in that domain)
- Attend events and build personal network to bring in new opportunities
- Prospect new leads via LinkedIn and email marketing
- Continuously refine and implement Magic outbound sales strategy
- Conduct exploration calls to assess fit
- Add and manage deals in Hubspot
- Manage workflow in Asana
- Conduct marketing funnel and paid media audits (with the assistance of Magic experts)
- Craft custom proposals within WordPress (little to no coding required)
- Record video walk-through explaining funnel strategies
- Use our proprietary quoting tool to estimate project costs
- Conduct proposal review calls
- Serve as primarily line of communication with prospect throughout the sales process
- Hand off closed deals to Account Manager, who will be implementing the project with the rest of the service delivery team
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive base salary and bonus opportunities (base salary range for this position is $45-$60k plus commission/variable compensation). This reflects the anticipated low and high end of the annual salary range for this position. Actual compensation (which may, but is not guaranteed to be within the above range) will be determined based on educational qualifications, professional skills and qualifications, work location, budgetary and other operational considerations, and other relevant factors.
- This position is also eligible for $350 stipend/month health insurance reimbursement
- Plentiful and Flexible Paid Time Off and other benefits outlined within the company handbook
- Culture devoted to personal growth and development
- Meaningful, impactful, and inspirational work
- The ability to grow your talents and career
At Magic, we are committed to equal opportunities for employment, regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation(s) to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact email@example.com if you require an accommodation connected to this application process.