APPLY TO BECOME AN
ACCOUNT MANAGER AT MAGIC
Who You Are
You’re a born generator who’s hungry to drive results for our clients because working with a purpose is your lifeblood. You get deep meaning from being on a team who is changing the world as we know it (for real). You take extreme ownership of your work and are open to constant (and loving) feedback. You eat personal growth for breakfast, take pride in charting your own path, and leveling up on the daily.
The Account Manager acts as a strategic growth partner to the client. You are the Quarterback of the account, managing the relationship between the Client and the Magic Team.
You think like a business owner and consult on how to grow the client’s business, ensuring client success for each project that we run. You are the primary point of contact and manage the relationship with the client. You work closely with the client and the team to ensure that the project is on track at all times, and that our team is set up for success. You are responsible for planning the project, managing the team to conduct the work, and delivering the work on time and on budget.
THe Nitty Gritty
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience working as a digital marketing strategist under your belt.
- You have great communication skills. You can report to the client on key metrics & discuss strategy with the client clearly & effectively.
- Google Sheets, Asana, and other online project management tools are the sharpest in your shed making you a systems and efficiency ninja.
- You know the in’s and out’s of Google Analytics like the back of your hand.
- You have extensive Google Ads and/or Facebook ads campaign management experience to boot.
- Basic understanding of HTML and general website management gives you an insider scoop on how to integrate WordPress and other back end tools.
- You have the technical know-how and magic touch to integrate various web platforms and software systems seamlessly, connecting client landing pages and/or websites to marketing email/automation software, and e-commerce engines.
- You bring creative flare to the development of Facebook and Google ads, with a rich understanding of tech specs and editorial guidelines.
- You find joy in managing our band of digital rebels to produce meaningful content and change the world at the same time.
- Audit existing marketing funnels
- Interview the client and conduct market research
- Get tech access and analyze tech stack
- Have the confidence and ability to learn and use different marketing tools
- Create report with breakdown of every asset with suggestions for improvement
- Record video walk through and include any relevant analytics / data
- Create strategies for new campaigns on Facebook, Google, and other top platforms
- Ensure project is going according to plan (on budget and on time)
- Work with the team to implement any changes to strategy, scope, and timeline
- Conduct weekly workflow update
- Promote accountability for all team members
- Support the team by making sure they have all the resources and information they need to execute their work
- Provide on-going strategic consultation with the client
- Conduct weekly review calls with clients to discuss results & performance
- Answer client’s marketing strategy questions and act as a marketing partner for their team.
- Oversee Media Buying Strategy
- Ensure efficient and accurate spending of client budget by Facebook and Google Media Managers.
- Analyze campaigns and work with Media Managers to make optimizations as needed to achieve success.
- Creative development & review
- Work with Creative Director, Copywriter and Designer to ensure timely execution of deliverables, including: landing pages, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and more.
- Review the work to ensure the highest quality creatives are used and align with the overall goals & brand of our clients
- Set up project and teams in all systems
- Set up Asana, Slack, and Harvest projects
- Create and organize Google Drive folders and documents
- Build out scope work in Asana
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and the creative team to advise on marketing angles for copy and design
- Ensure timely execution of deliverables (landing pages, FB & Google ads, etc)
- Collaborate with the Ads Manager to oversee media buying
- Ensure efficient and accurate spending of client budget by Facebook and Google ads managers
- Analyze campaigns and work with ads managers to make strategic adjustments as needed to achieve success
- Ensure success and proper integration of all technology products
- Understand capabilities and limitations of client’s various software systems
- Determine best possible strategy for working within limitations
- Figure out work arounds and solutions for complex tech challenges when necessary
- Be a leader and keep the morale high on the team