APPLY TO BECOME A
MEDIA BUYER AT MAGIC
Who You Are
You’re a born generator who’s hungry to drive results for our clients because working with a purpose is your lifeblood. You get deep meaning from being on a team who is changing the world as we know it. You take extreme ownership of your work and are open to constant (and loving) feedback. You eat personal growth for breakfast, take pride in charting your own path, and are leveling up on the daily.
THe Nitty Gritty
You have 5+ years experience of media buying under your belt. You know Facebook advertising guidelines and industry best practices like the back of your hand. You are a campaign optimization jedi from Paid Search to Paid Social and more. You eat, sleep and breathe TOFU, MOFU and BOFU. After you launch campaigns, you love to get behind the dials and analyze what is working and what is not so that you can tell a compelling story to our clients on what we should do next.
ROLES & Responsibilities
The Media Buyer Is responsible for driving Facebook campaign results for our clients. They set up campaigns, search for audiences, and use small budget rapid prototyping to pick winners and losers. They optimize campaigns and work closely with the account managers to report results and prepare strategies to ensure client success. Our new Senior Media Buyer would oversee all accounts, develop the strategy for all accounts with the assistance of the other media buyers, onboard all accounts until they are stable enough to pass onto other media buyer team members, & manage one or two of the biggest accounts.
1. Understand clients goals and work to create media buying strategies to achieve those goals
a. Interview clients to better understand their KPI’s and historical data
b. Research and understand customer buyer personas
c. Create targeting strategies and suggest budgets accordingly
2. Set up ad campaigns
a. Build out each campaign in ads manager
4. Optimize campaigns
a. Collaborate with the Account Manager to review campaign results and optimize.
b. Scale up winning campaigns and creative and turn off losers
a. Help Account Manager to build client-facing reports that include detailed analysis of performance related to different audiences, creatives and tests.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive base salary and bonus opportunities (salary range for this position is $60k-$70k). This reflects the anticipated low and high end of the annual salary range for this position. Actual compensation (which may, but is not guaranteed to be within the above range) will be determined based on educational qualifications, professional skills and qualifications, work location, budgetary and other operational considerations, and other relevant factors.
- This position is also eligible to participate in a monthly $350 Health Reimbursement Account
- Plentiful Paid Time Off and other benefits outlined within the company handbook
- Culture devoted to personal growth and development
- Meaningful, impactful, and inspirational work
- The ability to grow your talents and career
At Magic, we are committed to equal opportunities for employment, regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation(s) to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact email@example.com if you require an accommodation connected to this application process.