Note from James Guldan
Owner of Vision Tech Team
One of the massive privileges of working with some of the biggest information marketing companies and Ecommerce brands in the world is getting to see the backend of everything that is working.
I decided to document some of the takeaways and share them in a segment I will be entitling Funnel Optimization Case Studies.
I will be going through pretty much any client that will let us share some of the takeaways from working with them.
One of my favorite clients has always been Amazing.com. The community they have built along with the “Amazing” content has been incredible.
I got into this industry to create real change. I always thought it was too overwhelming to do it yourself, and I always found more value in being the support character.
I believe Amazing has done more for Entrepreneurship than most ever will in their lifetime. I still believe to this day that the easiest way to transition to the wide world of working for yourself is to use a proven template or an infrastructure, and they chose Amazon. At the growth rate Amazon has it was a phenomenal horse to bet on.
They have created more millionaires than any company I know of and have donated more money than most people will ever make.
One of the biggest takeaways from working with the Amazing group was how important it is to make sure your information product gets to evergreen. The launch model at a big scale is too much risk. So many things can happen. They had one of the biggest launches we have ever been a part of. However, life happens on these launches, and if they make or break the company it can be just too risky.
Throughout working with them, we saw them hedge their bets quite well with moving to the evergreen model. This reduces your need for enterprise-level items you would only need for a launch and creates a sustainable business model.
There were so many other takeaways from them but this was the major takeaway.
WHO THEY ARE:
One of the best companies in the world to help you start or grow your Amazon based business.
WHY THEY CAME TO US:
Amazing was having a ton of technical issues with their main product launch.
1. Almost no SOPs built for an 8 figure launch..
2. Did not have a scalable team for the size of their launch.
3. Their technology team was learning about the launch issues as they happened instead of proactively knowing the issues.
4. Having reporting issues and not being able to trust their data.
- Major Infusoinsoft upgrades – We added stability and a scalable team to handle their high-end Infusionsoft issues.
- Accurate data – We added redundancy to their affiliate system with UTM parameters and generally improving their ability to make decisions based on data.
- SOPs for Launch – we added documentation and stability to the organization component of their launches.
- Solved Marketing Technology Problems above the existing team’s skillset. – implementing text message marketing, and many advanced integrations.
- Launch Expertise: We had launch expertise that was much higher than their existing team. We launched dozens of these types of launches per year.